So I want to write this blog post, and I'm not sure exactly why yet. Sometimes I only want to write blogs because I feel like I enjoy writing. But I not sure of that, and another thing that I've never been really sure about is whether I'm even a good writer. Regardless here I am writing this blog post instead of watching yet another episode of Intervention. There's something about that show that I really like - another thing which I can't pinpoint.
I think a lot, and when I say that, I really mean it! Just ask my husband. I'd like to think that the only time that I'm not thinking is when I'm sleeping, but really I probably do think while sleeping, just not conciously. This becomes a problem when it comes to blogging because I have about 15 ideas of what to write about in the blog running through my head right now, and it's so hard to narrow it down to one thought to focus on writing. I can't seem to organize my ideas and so I might just leave this post brief and simple until I'm able to gather something organized to write about.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment