This is going to be a short post, but here it goes.
So Im leaving in a couple of hours to go to Venice and Florence for the weekend. First Im going to head to the hospital with my roomate. Last night she went for a run and came back with swelling the size of a golf ball on her ankle. Alessandro (our host person) called it a meatball. HAHA!
Im staying in a hostel in Venice that I have catch a boat to get to. Um..... crazy!!! I will write about my host family later. They are a cute old couple who don't speak a lick of English. Its been so interesting and fun trying to communicate with them. They live with their adult son (he's 50), Alessandro, who has a vision impairment. I can't wait to tell you all more about them, and our time with them so far.
Off to Venice.
Much love!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment